God Is In The House
When we think of classrooms we think of desks, chairs, bulletin boards, books, computers, and students.
Let's keep thinking because the ways of God are also expressed...
- Beauty / creativity should adorn a classroom in plants, animals, color, texture, sounds.
- Community / relationships expressed in friendships, teachers, older to younger, parent helpers
- Order is found in patterns, rhythms, structure, seasons, sunrise/sunsets
- Authority is established in parents, teachers, coaches, school board
- Holiness in reading The Bible, class prayer, worship
The classroom is an environment that children spend countless hours in. Let’s make it a sanctuary to God. In a Christian school we can go beyond academics to capture not only the ways of God, but also His very presence. Wow!