At CCS, we strive to honor God as teams and build character into our students while achieving athletic excellence.
Please support our fundraiser for CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY SCHOOL. Go to shop.fancloth.com/44044/400891 to see our custom gear.
These schedules are subject to change but the above documents will not be changed.
Please refer to the CCS Master Calendar for the most up to date schedule.
For the Athletes
- Fall: Soccer, Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball
- Spring: Baseball, Softball
All athletes, coaches, and fans are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and Christian character on and off the field. Coaches, referees, and players of both teams are to be treated with respect at all times.
CCS requires that all student athletes maintain a ”C” average in classes. Ineligible students miss games for a minimum of two weeks.
All student athletes are required to pass an athletic physical. Forms must be submitted to Athletic Director before the first practice.
For the Families
- $85/Varsity or JV athlete, Any Sport
- $85/Junior high athlete, Any Sport
- Sports fee includes uniform but not tournament expenses.
- All fees are per season and may be paid to the Business Office or Athletic Director. Students who have not paid are not permitted to play in games.
- $4/adult, $3/student or senior, $12/family max
- $40 Family Single Season Pass
Available at most home games from “The Green Cafe”.
Teams travel together to away games. Transportation is arranged by coaches and athletes’ parents.
For questions, please contact DJ Boss, CCS Athletic Director
(440) 748-6224 firstname.lastname@example.org