At CCS, we strive to honor God as teams and build character into our students while achieving athletic excellence.
For the Athletes
- Fall: Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball
- Spring: Baseball, Softball
All athletes, coaches, and fans are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and Christian character on and off the field. Coaches, referees, and players of both teams are to be treated with respect at all times.
CCS requires that all student athletes maintain a ”C” average in classes. Ineligible students miss games for a minimum of two weeks.
All student athletes are required to pass an athletic physical. Forms must be submitted to Athletic Director before the first scheduled game.
For the Families
- $85/Varsity or JV student-athlete, any Sport
- $85/Junior high student-athlete, any Sport
- $50/student-athlete for a second sport during a single season
- Sports fee includes uniform but not tournament expenses.
- All fees are per season and may be paid to the Business Office or Athletic Director. Students who have not paid are not permitted to play in games.
- $5 discount for paying the full sports fee before the season begins (i.e. by August 15th for the fall or by November 15 for winter).
- $4/adult, $3/student or senior, $12/family max
- $45 Family Single Season Pass
Available at most home games from “The Green Cafe”.
Teams travel together to away games. Transportation is arranged by coaches and athletes’ parents.
For questions, please contact:
Nancy Markovich, CCS Athletic Director
(440) 748-6224 email@example.com